Portobello Mushrooms & Thai Beef Salad
Peri Peri Spiced Chicken & Pesto Crusted Haddock
2 or 3 Course Set Menu
2 Course €20 3 Course €25
Let Elite Cuisine bring the restaurant experience to your home! We have created a restaurant style menu that you can enjoy for any occasion, delivered to your door!
- Order by phone or online before 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday and get it delivered HOT on the Friday up to 7.30 p.m.
- Food can also be collected hot at our kitchen every Friday between 5:00 p.m. and 7.30 p.m.
- Delivery fee €10. Free delivery for orders of €60 or more.
- 2 course for €20, 3 course for €25
- Buffalo Style Chicken Wings with a Lemon Aioli (1wh,3,)
- Chicken Satay Skewers with a Thai Style Peanut Sauce (5)
- Portobello Mushrooms Stuffed with Goat’s Cheese & Sunblushed Tomato (1wh,7,8al)
- Thai Beef Salad with Crunchy Asian Vegetables & Sesame Dressing (1wh,6,11)
- Roasted Lemon & Thyme Whole Spatchcock Chicken (whole chicken) resting on a bed of Roasted Vegetables, served with Mini Potatoes and Gratin Potato – Serves 4 (7)
- Moroccan Slow Cooked Spiced Lamb Tagine with Apricots and Toasted Almonds, served with Spiced Vegetables & Herb Scented Cous Cous (1wh,8al)
- Pesto Crusted Haddock with Roasted Cherry Tomato & Roasted Vegetables, finished with Gratin Potato (1wh,4,7)
- Peri Peri Spiced Chicken Supremes resting on Roasted Tomato and Mediterranean Vegetables with Rustic Potatoes
- Malaysian Style Chicken, Peanut & Coconut Curry with Spiced Chick pea and served with Turmeric Rice (2,5)
- Velvet White Chocolate & Raspberry Tartlet (1,3,7)
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Tart with Hazelnuts (1wh,3,6,7,8haz)
- Citrus Lemon & Fruit Tart (1wh,3,7)
- Lemon Roulade with a Passionfruit Coulis (3,7)
All our meats are quality Irish and locally sourced from the finest purveyors. All our beef is 100% Irish.
1bar = Barley 1oats = Oats 1rye = Rye 1wh = Wheat 2 = Crustaceans 3 = Eggs 4 = Fish 5 = Peanuts 6 = Soybeans 7 = Milk 8 = Nuts 8al = Almonds 8haz = hazelnuts 8pine = pinenuts 8wal = walnuts 9 = Celery 10 = Mustard 11 = Sesame seeds 12 = Sulphur dioxide & sulphites 13 = Lupins 14 = Molluscs